Saturday, November 12, 2011

NaNowrimo and Coffin Hop Thank you.

I was asked what I was doing this month with NaNowrimo. I sadly failed! Well, failed is wrong. I was interrupted by life yet again. Life gets in the way of your plans as you make a list of what to do. Then you are thrown another list of things. I do not feel bad I know I am with thousands of others who tried. It's OK I have a good start on a novel anyway. I know how hard others are working and I am thrilled for them. I hope that everyone I know who is writing a novel this month soars.
Princess and I have gotten much done. All my Christmas shopping is done, house is clean for estate agents and I did write. 
I also wanted to take this time to thank all the writers in Coffin Hop who shared so much of their time on blogs. It was good fun and I learned so much. I meet so many wonderful writers. Also Thank all of you who read our books and blogs. Thank you.

Princess says it is time to get back to work.
I hope Coffin Hop lead you to many new books to read. So what are reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment