Friday, February 1, 2013

Reading and friends


Sit down enjoy a cuppa with me.

I like to write at different times of the day. I have had such a busy schedule as of late. My writing has been slow and I just write myself notes. This week I have only one appointment so I plan to get these notes down. Being busy is good but also not what I want to do. Wish me luck.

I do hope you are having fun. I have a had a bit. I so love reading my friends blogs. I haven’t seen many of my Coffin Hop friends about lately on Twitter. I hope that means they are super busy writing. I fear I may not see many until Coffin Hop this coming October. I do enjoy their blogs and fun tweets. I do see Red Tash Books and love her blog on tumblr. If you don’t follow her you should. She's ever so clever. I enjoyed her book Troll or Derby so much. You can get it on Amazon and it is a fab read. I want to reread it, that book is staying on my kindle!

Last Saturday I was visiting with friends when this lovely gentleman asked what books I had written. I told him and he said "Oh you're the one who wrote Haunted Bedtime Stories! I love it. I did leave a message on your Facebook about it." Well, Brian thank you very much. I am so happy you enjoyed it. I am working on a novella and will let you know when it’s out.

I had a lovely weekend with my family. I plan to spend my weekends hanging out with them. Yes, there will be a few auto tweets of fun things. I will also post pictures of what I am up to and Princess. Princess thinks she is a star. OK we all know you love her LOL. 

Take care of yourselves and stay healthy please. What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Of course, we know Princess Gwenie is a star & an adorably photogenic one! I love her "Goodnight" pictures when she takes over your bed. I usually have one or two cats sleeping with me. I've meant to thank you for giving me the Amazon link to your book. You asked what we are reading, so I will tell you. I just started Mob Daughter by Karen Gravano. So far it's really good. I always look forward to your next blog. Love & hugs. Kiss Gwenie for me!

    ReplyDelete