Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Writing trip to New Mexico


I have been a busy person. Taking a great trip to New Mexico help clear the cob webs and think. It helps when the day to day things are gone you can really concentrate on what you want to write. The wide open spaces and beautiful monsoon clouds give you time to imagine. In the book I have written a small bit of New Mexico is in it and I was spot on.
This weekend I will take time to do some writing after a portrait will be taken. I am sad my beautiful dog won't be in the picture. She is after all the only baby girl I will ever have.
So I have some wonderful pictures of my trip to look at and just dream which really help me write. I hope you will stay with me I do try to keep my blog posted. I forget because I am writing and think oh I am tired tomorrow, then a thought pops in my head and I am writing away. When you have time read my two short stories on here and let me know what you think. See you here or on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment