Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Grab a cuppa.


Grab a cuppa and we can chat a bit.
Well, summer is rolling away so quickly. This weekend is the close of summer for most in America. I miss setting up my class. I miss getting my son his back to school supplies and the Mum are you mad I will not wear that! 
I have also been reading blogs. So many good ones so little time. One theme that keeps popping up people treating others rude and mean. What is the point? You are not a push over. There is a limit to what you can take as well. I have noticed this for a few months. So being polite is a reason to abuse the person, to some people. It is the only way for them to feel better about them selves. Just because you are polite person doesn't mean you are a push over.
You should always say thank you. If someone does a kindness such as RT your blog and book say thank you. It wont hurt. Off soap box now.
Writing is hard work it is a job. It can be very hard at times so you just keep going. Do not give up keep writing.
Myself I am writing at a steady pace now. With three writing projects going on all different its fun. It is also why you see so little of me. I do drop in most mornings on twitter to say hello. You can say hello.
OH, if you would like to do a guest blog here let me know.
So this weekend coming up how about reading. So many great Indie writers are out there and if you haven't read my work go for it. 
I am tired and hope this make some sort of sense. Thanks for the love and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment