Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Autumn perfect for short story book.

Thank you all for making Haunted Bedtime Stories do so well this weekend. I do hope you enjoy Haunted Bedtime Stories. Even us grown ups need a bedtime story. I have been told its perfect to have a book of short stories. Many are so busy with back to school for them selves and kids. So when they can relax to read a short story hit's the spot.
I have written these stories over a few years. I am now working on novel which seems to want to write its self. I will be having a hard copy of my book out in a few weeks. I will let you know here.
I am still on the mend from foot surgery but understand the foot looks good and doing well. High heels soon LOL.
Soon many of you will be getting the beautiful fall autumn leaves. Soon cooler temperatures for me I hope. Here in the South part of Arizona it seems to be summer year round. I hope your first part of fall is beautiful and full of good reading.
So what do you think of the Haunted Bedtime Stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment