Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The End Is Near

Grab a cuppa and I will explain. 

Well, this Friday is the end of a long time of our family haunting the bone yard in Tucson. We have enjoyed our time here but it’s time to go. We hope to be on the road by mid-April at the latest. So job hunt is going on. We would love to return to England. The search is on now. Princess says she wants turf under her paws! 

I have been editing Lily Starr, the book I wrote during NaNo. This novel is a bit different from my usual ghosts. This is about an immortal and not vampires either. I also started another novel, it just needed to come out of these fingers quick. I am also looking for an editor. Bit busy maybe… 

I have been reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, so far so good. I have always enjoyed his work. I read the last hour of my day before Princess and I tuck in we read. I have been thinking about Valentines and what to do. So maybe the next time I will have a good idea or something fun for us all.

So keep reading and think positive things for me. Let me know what you think. 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment