Thursday, June 12, 2014



Mid-June

Grab a cuppa and put your feet up for a bit. Tea really does make things better.

I was told that another short story book would make a few people very happy. I am thinking on it. I only have two short stories at this time, so that means I would have to get going on it. I am also gearing up for NaNo Camp in July. That will be my holiday/vacation as far as I can tell. 

I finally got a new settee and love seat. The old one was massive and just wore out so quick. I hate to pay for things that don’t last and it didn’t. Princess is pleased with it. Now to save up for an ottoman I really want.

June so far not as much done as I planned but slowly getting there. It has been so very hot here the whole month over 105F if you like 40C. It is just plain hot, like an oven. Princess is not getting walkies due to the heat and she could burn her little paws. When she does go out I have her in her pram which she likes.


I hope you are having a great summer. I am helping one person get ready for a massive move. He will be missed greatly. Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment