Monday, June 2, 2014

Grab a cuppa I know I will. I hope you are having a great week. I am still getting over these bloody shingles. I wish the pain would stop. The spots are fading slow way too slow for me. If you haven’t got a shingles jab go now, run get it.

I have started thinking about my next camp. I am torn between another novel or a bunch of short stories. The count down has started on getting ready. 

It is hot again here, I am not a huge fan of the heat and Princess isn’t either. I am working on getting us in a cooler climate. Like all things it takes time and two steps forward and three back it seems.

I haven’t finished Doctor Sleep by King yet. That is my goal to finish it by the Fourth of July. I also need to chat up a friend of my who is an artist. We have a story we need to finish.

I will chat to you soon. Go have a great day and read.


Cheers!

           Fathers day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment