Sunday, May 15, 2011

The ghosts want to be written

This week I have learned so much. Mostly that I follow a lot of good people. I was asked why I say nothing political. Hmmm good question, many reasons, I don't wish to offend anyone. Beside someday I will take over the world and want all to love me. HA HA HA HAA Evil laughing here.
I have worked on the short blog, I have worked on short stories book. I lost a bit so I need to re-do much. The ghosts want to be heard badly. So do you like the idea of an extra story on either a book or ebook? It's a thought we have had around here. I have had the whip cracked by Cheri and Francy today. Yes, I am writing. I also have to do some research for things in my story. I hate reading books that the writer hasn't a clue about things they write. I still need about five more hours a day or no sleep.
This week I will get two stories on the flash drive for editing. I hope to have all the short stories on the flash drive by the end of the month. So if editing goes well and timely I can get this out so I don't get yelled at! I can only write so fast.
I have met a few new people also. I met Morgaine, who is writing a great story. I see her as another Stephanie Meyers. Her story I can see taking off into a serial.  She has a great imagination. English is her second language but she is doing very well. I hope she keeps up the great work.
I saw the Black Swan at long last. Yes, it is a real psychological thriller. Very creepy up to the end. I love a good story and this was one.
This is the mini blog, have a look let know what you think.  http://tumblr.com/x242hww63l 



2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for the mention and the compliment. I feel very honoured :-) *blush* I will be around....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice of you to comment on her like that. Also, good luck on the stories. But don't let anyone yell at you.

    Draven Ames

    ReplyDelete