Monday, October 29, 2012

Coffin Hop and Storms

Just a quick note for Coffin Hop Blog. I hope all that are in Storm Sandy's way are safe and out of harms way. 

I think some of the supplies were forgotten by officials. Water, food, cash,
Flashlights aka torches, batteries, wood for fire places, Blankets, warm clothes,  medicine and the like people get. So I say how about board games like Clue, cards and books. Lots of books to read. To me I would want to be stranded in a library so I could read. Reading can take you away from the problems and to new places.

Its Halloween time and reading ghosts stories can be fun. So time to hop so many blogs go check out this list.

http://coffinhop.wordpress.com/

I will see soon Princess can't wait to pick a winner. She is a Fairy Princess, saying Hello.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts. I think not having electricity is the worst punishment ever. No light to read books at night, no tv, no computer when the batteries are out... :( No fun at all. Let's just hope there's only electricity that we lost by the end of it all. :)

    ReplyDelete