Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hallowe'en because you should get presents!


Have you enjoyed visiting all the lovely blogs? I have seen loads of prizes to be won. Mine will be won from All the comments. They are going in a bag tied to a doggy cookie. The first cookie Princess pulls out wins! All the cookies will be the same. We will pull the name on Hallowe'en 5 pm PST. So what could you win, a signed paperback book Haunted Bedtime Stories paw signed too, bookmark, fun socks, skull earrings, glow in the dark disk and some Yummy candy. Because Hallowe’en you should get presents and have fun. I say tell or read ghosts stories, eat too much candy and dress up in fancy dress. 

Why do I love Hallowe’en? It is one holiday no family fights. Sad but true. As an adult I decided I was going enjoy life and leave drama behind. I have and I love Hallowe’en, I love dressing up, decorating the house and garden. Princess likes to dress up too. We have fun and that is what one should do in life, have fun. I love spooky good fun year round.

So here is what I have done, I have a Hallowe’en Village. Yes, it’s massive and lights up with sounds. This takes me three days to put together. I have a dear friend she has one as well and you can hop over to her when you finish seeing my Hallowe’en Village.







Well, off to visit Rachelle and see what she has in store for you...


I will see you soon, so keep hopping.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow that is a heck of a cool village!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome prize! I think Halloween should be a gift-giving holiday, too. I'd love to have a Halloween village like that!

    ReplyDelete