Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween fun for all.


Well, we are winding down Coffin Hop for another year. You don’t have to miss all the lovely writers and creepy stories. You can visit them anytime. I do hope you will stop in and visit me too. So on Halloween at 5 p.m. PST Princess will pull a name from a bag. 

I always look forward to Halloween all year round. I dress up for the whole day, after all you get a good costume might as well wear it. This is the first year I am going as a ghosts. I have a few Halloween traditions. Breakfast and then dress up. I make a nice spicy chili for tea. I bake cookies or cupcakes in ghost shapes too. I give gifts also to my loved ones and friends. I find fun things to make them smile and pop in some yummy candy. My Halloween Village will be on and the garden will be lit up. We will read nice spooky stories before bed too. I will post pictures of Princess and I dressed up.

Do you have any Halloween traditions? I would love to hear about them. I want to Thank you also for visiting my blog and all the kind words. I am writing and hope to have a new book out by the first of the year.

Princess and I will see you Halloween after she picks a winner.






2 comments: