Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just Thinking.

Well I got stuck on my writing. As I was looking at my holiday pictures I had an idea. So I may run with it for a while. I love to walk so when I visit any city walking is what I do. Here in Tucson its rather hard to walk. First you must drive everywhere. Public transportation is rubbish here. Also there are no good bus route near me. I can't even catch a bus from my neighborhood. So I drive to where I want to see or experience the atmosphere. I found there isn't much to see or do on foot here.
So this is why I wrote the essay on the river walk in London. I miss the go out the door and just walk. I was wondering who else misses walking. So do you miss walking or something else from home or your childhood?

                                          
                                                     London City Hall, on the Thames River.
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment