Tuesday, October 5, 2010

London



I had a wonderful time in London. Now I need to save up and go again so much too do and see so little time. I suggest you not waste your money on Madame Tussauds it has sadly turned in to a tourist trap. I remember going as child it was so full of wax figures. Not as many now and the place was pack.

Now something new was the London Eye a bit pricey I felt until I did a flight. It was wonderful even on a slightly cloudy you can see so much.

I spent a day at Hampton Court Palace. This palace belonged to Henry the VIII. The gardens were just beautiful. If you can ever visit do. I ate lunch there it was well worth it and not really expensive. The stew was so good it had been a chilly day and the fresh baked bread was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment