Thursday, January 27, 2011

Formatting Ebook.

This is just a short update to let you know whats up.

I have not seen the formatting yet son says it will go fast. I hope so I am very nervous. He re read it to be sure no mistakes missed, I think he is done reading it. I was told by him he feels its better than some things he has read as of late. So as I wait and worry my house got clean.

My dear friend says I need a website soon. I think that's nice but need to wait. I will get a new picture for the book of myself. No change in my looks, but Princess looks great.

Thank you all for your support. You do make me feel better. It's my first book out and it is a big deal to me. I do hope you like ghost who are evil. Mine in the book are real nasty. Thanks Francy, Natalie and Erich for all your help on it.

My question to you all is what do like in a description of a book? How much or what do you want to know?

1 comment:

  1. I like something that tells me a little about the book, but sounds like a really good movie trailer. I don't read blurbs that often, compared to reading the first few pages and looking at the cover. Past that, I'd look at books I loved for an understanding of what to do.

    Draven Ames

    ReplyDelete