Friday, January 14, 2011

Tombstone Ghost and Thank you.

I want to take a few minutes to say thank you. To all who have called, e-mail or tweeted me, yes I am fine. Tuscon is really a nice place to visit. Sometimes I do get homesick everyone does.
This week has been busy as always. I am working on a cover for my e-book. I took a quick trip to Tombstone for dinner and some pictures. Also to visit the ghost who inspired my book. Again Thank you all for following and visiting my blog.

When your driving east on I-10 leaving Pima County entering Cochise County the winds you feel may be ghost rushing back to the poker game and whiskey that never ends in Tombstone.

Have a great weekend. Let me know how you are. So what do you think of this picture my son took of the main drag in Tombstone last night?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks this may make the book cover. He has skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are doing good. I hope your book cover goes good. Ebook art can be daunting.

    Draven

    ReplyDelete