Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :The Blogs and Artists


Merry Christmas everyone. I wanted to share with a list of great people to follow its both writers and artist. All are really good people. Check out their blogs and I bet you will find a book or more to buy and read. I have met them on twitter and they are such good fun. This is my second Christmas on twitter my first with a blog thanks for making it such a great year all of you who I follow and those of you who follow and support me.




                  Here are two great artist.

Natalie Silva    natalieannsilva.trumblr.com

Howie Noel       taranormal.com

                      Spooky Fun stuff.

losangelesparannormalassociation.wordpress.com


                   Writers you need to read.

Francy Saunders    seniorcarewithspirit.com

Louise Wise     Eden   (out now)  louisewise.blogspot.com

Draven Ames    dravenames.blogspot.com

Jeff Bennington   thewritingbomb.blogspot.com

Derek Haines      dereksvandalblog.blogspot.com  he has many books.

J.B. Thomas     axewielderx.wordpress.com

Last but never least:

Greg Messel    expiationbook.wordpress.com

My Princess and I wish you and your family's happy and fruitful new year. To my writer friends I hope your published and very successful this year. To all of you Thank you.

Merry Christmas or whatever you Celebrate be happy.

Hope your New Year is as great as you all are. What do wish for the New year?






3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kitty for including me among some great authors. My second novel, A Proper Charlie will be out in the New Year too, so if anyone likes a bit of chicklit then that is a novel to read!
    Looking forward to getting to know you on my blog once you agree to do the interview. Puleeese? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my best and heartiests happy new year wishes to you as well, (since I am a little bit late for x-mas ^_^) May you be blessed with prosperity and good luck this year. Happy new Year!

    xoxox Marilyn @
    http://easyday.snydle.com/new-year-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you have a blessed and prosperous New Year, sending my warmest new year greetings to you and your family.

    Sandra Cooper xxxx
    Eazyday.blog.com

    ReplyDelete